Join the next Mello Ambassador Program
Are you looking to connect with other parents in town? Build your parents’ community with Mello!
Join the next ambassador program which starts on the
1st of February 2021 and help us co-create unique family community experiences around your neighborhood.
What is the Mello ambassador program?
The Mello Ambassador program is a 8-weeks program to help parents build their communities and create meaningful and long-lasting connections with other families.
Supported by the Mello app and Mello team, you will engage in weekly activities to build communities and create strong networks with families, where you can find support, connections and opportunities for growing stronger together.
The Mello Ambassador Program is your opportunity to make an impact by building strong communities for families around you.
- Connect with the other ambassadors in your area
- Build a community in your neighborhood
- Get a financial reward for all your efforts
- Learn the best techniques for community-building strategies
- Make a difference! Parental isolation and burnout is a social problem you can help us tackle. Become a part of the solution by helping families create real communities.
What are Mello ambassadors saying about their experience?
How does it work?
The Mello Ambassador Program is designed to offer you the freedom to choose how and when you want to work on and complete the program tasks.
- Complete a task from the weekly task list.
- Complete 3 challenges during the program.
- Engage with the other ambassadors and share your progress in the ambassador dashboard.
- As a Mello brand ambassador you will also get the chance to earn some extra cash
Ready for building your village?
For 8 weeks, we’ll be supporting you to build your neighborhood community with the help of a program that fits perfectly into your daily life as a parent. We will guide you with weekly missions and connect you with the other ambassadors.
Together we will come up with creative, new and exciting ways on how to spread the word about Mello. We know that life as a parent can be a bit hectic, so you pick your own hours for when you want to complete the missions each week.8